How many times have you damaged your tablet, laptop or computer by just going through your normal routine? Well, imagine how bad it is for people in the military, police, government agencies and emergency services. You may have to deal with spilled coffee but their daily routine often involves dealing with life or death situations. Considering how critical it is for these people to stay connected in the field, they depend on their electronics to work under stress.
For that reason, the custom Panasonic ToughBooks and ToughPads were born. They can do everything your standard laptops and tablets can but they shrug off damage that would utterly destroy a standard model.
For instance, a Panasonic CF-19 ToughBook is a fully rugged tablet with the following features:
- Comes with Windows 8 64 bit or Windows 7 Pro with 32 and 64 bit versions
- Intel core with either 2.6 GHZ or 2.7GHZ i5 Processor
- Big 10.1 inch LED display that is clearly visible even in direct sunlight
- Resistive touchscreen
- Optional GPS, 4G LTE and a 3 MP camera
- Standard Bluetooth and WLAN
Now that is all fairly standard for a decent laptop but here is what sets the ToughBook apart:
- It can withstand a 6 foot drop
- It can endure temperature extremes and thermal shock
- It can shrug off dirt, sand, shock, humidity, rain and high altitudes
- It is encased in a full magnesium alloy case
- It has been tested to ensure it isn’t affected by the electromagnetic energy of surrounding electronics as well as not generating any electromagnetic energy on its own
As you can see, the Panasonic Toughbooks are built to stand up to anything. BuyTough can build a custom laptop with the specifications your business needs and have it shipped in as little as 24 hours. Shop our catalog today to find the perfect solution for your needs.