Everyone knows how integral Panasonic ToughPads are for our armed forces, government agencies, police departments and emergency services. They can survive in conditions that would destroy most electronic devices but they are not a one trick pony. ToughPads are currently making a major difference in the fast food industry.
With the hectic pace, heat and moisture often found in a restaurant, it is the last place you would want to bring your laptop or tablet, but the Panasonic ToughPads are perfect for these conditions.
- Customer Service – Since the ToughPads can stand up to almost any environment without breaking, employees can now take orders on the go. With a sealed all weather design and a display that can be read clearly on the brightest days, the employees can go where the customers are. It doesn’t matter if it is on a hot August day, a rainy night or even in the middle of a snow storm. A Panasonic ToughPad can help to increase the numbers of people served during your peak times.
- Menu Customization – Many restaurants are using the ToughPads as a mobile menu, so the customers don’t have to wait in long lines. They can order without ever leaving their table. Owners can quickly and easily adjust menu items as well as the prices. Plus, if you let your customers become registered users, you can get a lot of valuable information for later data mining. Wait Staff can use them to wait tables, input customer orders and even take payments tableside.
- Management – Managers are finding the ToughPads to be invaluable as organizers. They can track everything from the inventory in the stockroom, to who was responsible for cleaning the restrooms that day.
- Productivity – Through the wide range of apps on the ToughPad, managers on the go will have access to the same office management tools available to someone sitting in an office.
- Cash Registers – Whether it is theft, employee errors or irate customers, they all usually involve the cash register in some way. With the ToughPad, you can tie into your surveillance system and keep an eye on your cashiers regardless of where you are in the building.
If you are in the food industry let BuyTough help to make a difference in the way you run your restaurant. Check out our catalog online or call 1.877.532.8088.