The world’s most powerful fully rugged android tablet launched less than a year ago, has numerous features that make it the best solution for service professionals and those working in the field. Its military standard design and superior construction ensure it can be taken anywhere, any time, in any conditions.
It has a super-bright screen, is totally reliable, can be dropped and used in shocking conditions, and is the most dependable tablet of its type on the market.
Features of the FZ-A2 Panasonic Tablet
The Toughpad FZ-A2 comes with the powerful Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system together with Intel’s x5-Z8550 processor and many of Panasonic’s best utilities, including Dashboard. And everything about it is tough!
The new FZ-A2 fully rugged Panasonic tablet features:
- Software encryption that is suitable for enterprise-grade management and security
- A powerful processor that boasts 2M cache, and 1.44 GHz up to 2.4 GHz
- Superior durability is proven by MIL-STD-810G design that entails the full range of testing
- A 10.1-inch display that boasts an 800 nit daylight readable screen
- Sensors for ambient light, digital compass, gyro, and acceleration
- A nine-hour standard battery with a hot-swap battery
- WiFi with GPS as well as optional 4G LTE mobile broadband with GPS, as well as Bluetooth 4.2 and an optional dual-pass external antenna connection
- Standard USB 3.0 plus USB 3.1 type C and HDMI output as well as optional USB 2.0
- Optional barcode reader and smartcard
- An integrated dal microphone and monaural speaker, and on-screen and button volume controls
- Two cameras, a 2MP front camera and an 8MP rear camera that has LED light and auto focus
- Only weighs about two pounds
- Comes with everything needed to make it ideal for those on the move including a docking connector, and headphones and speaker
- Power management that has a suspend and resume function as well as standby
- It comes with a three-year warranty that has business-class support
Design and Durability of the FZ-A2 Fully Rugged Panasonic Tablet
The FZ-A2 is an IP65-certified fanless design that is suitable for use in all weather conditions. It has a magnesium alloy chassis that is encased with tough corner guards. It also has port covers and a hand strap, and a replaceable screen film that provides LCD is pre-installed.
To ensure its highly durable MIL-STD-810G design is totally up to standard, it has gone through the full gamut of testing including the five-foot drop test, IP65 water resistance and dust test, as well as testing for vibration, sand, rain, dust, altitude, high and low temperature, temperature shock, freeze and thaw… it has even been tested in an explosive atmosphere.
The security features of the FZ-A2 Fully Rugged Panasonic Tablet are also fantastic and it comes with mobile device management that is supported by industry leading providers.
Mooring Tech offers the full range of new and used Panasonic Toughbooks including the FZ-A2. Contact us today to see how we can help you.